This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By Heero[CntRmbrPwd]
The road to my place crosses the river. Prior to the bridge is a small culvert where a tiny spring goes beneath the road. Behind the culvert, the spring has dug a small depression, maybe 20'x30'.

Sometime during high water last year, a few trout - 4, I think - made it into this culvert 'pond' up the trickle that can take on some river water at a certain height in runoff. A couple have gotten to fair size - 18" - since the pond is spring water, staying a consistent temperature all year. I like to stop as I go over the culvert and watch them cruise around, sometimes sipping bugs as I watch.

Today, there were 3 - apparently hard up to be feeling the need to fish a culvert - brosephs with their truck pulled off the road rigging up rods to fish the culvert.

Maybe it shouldnt piss me off, but it did even tho its (probably?) perfectly legal.
By Lando
Culvert fishing could be a new video topic.
By Heero[CntRmbrPwd]
I wouldnt be surprised. I have seen a drone flying over the river filming someone fishing more than once. Culvert fishing could be the new thing.

Speaking of videos, I fished with Sheb the weekend before last. We were doing some reminiscing about one of the Rustbelt trips and recalling a certain 'fun' video. Good times.
Attitude

:smile

Salt Again

proper :smile

R.I.P. Herb Tarlek

Is that Don Cherry ?

2021 Smalljaw Swap

Nice smallmouth. :coffee

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine