This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By Heero[CntRmbrPwd]
peetso wrote: Sat Jun 26, 2021 12:08 am New Modest Mouse. "The Golden Casket"

Some good, some middling, some shit, but this here jam hits on all levels for me

"Back to the Middle"

Thought about posting this. Not this one, but the one they did the moving pitcher for. The only problem? Its not this...

Stuck in the past, I guess. A problem we all have. Dunno why Billy Corgan gets a pass - see above, re: animated nonsense, which I loved btw - but Isaac Brock does not. Hard to put finger on.
By peetso
Heero[CntRmbrPwd] wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 12:01 am
Stuck in the past, I guess. A problem we all have. Dunno why Billy Corgan gets a pass - see above, re: animated nonsense, which I loved btw - but Isaac Brock does not. Hard to put finger on.
I don't think people ever forgave MM after they accidentally got popular with "Float On".
By woolly bugger
not new to me but might be new to y'all.

Tornado, from Greensboro, was THE local band to go hear!

Strong Vocals by Rebekah Raker, great guitar by Sam Frazier and Keith Rosco, strong drums but Cliff Greeson, and Bobby "Wasabi" Kelly's bass, formed the basis of a group that was ahead of its time. Not to mention the horns! Sam and Cliff are still playing together in the Triad area of NC

Their first album, First Alert was released on vinyl in 1983 and their second album, When A Breeze Breaks Your Bones, was released on CD in 1998. Both albums are now streaming and available for purchase on Bandcamp.

Give them a listen...

https://tornado2.bandcamp.com/album/first-alert

https://tornado2.bandcamp.com/album/whe ... your-bones

Here they are performing in aa 2011 benefit concert

In Missouri: For firearms we can have 1-3 tags dep[…]

A debt owed... belated payment...

epic

The return of Stolen Hours

Day 4 #114 Driver and I got down to the dock just[…]

Not my circus, not my monkey- but a worthwhile cau[…]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine