This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By fishskibum
ive been known to "hammer the roughs"
and pretty much own the poopfish thread these days
only i wear chacos for the tan and feet protection
and i lime Hawaiian shirts and manpris
cept when its cold
id planned on makin it again last time
didnt happen
ill try harder next
By Lando
Yeah, but you’re in more YouTube videos and Instagram posts that half this board combined. Watch out.
By CarelessEthiopian
Lando wrote: Sat Nov 13, 2021 9:00 am Yeah, but you’re in more YouTube videos and Instagram posts that half this board combined. Watch out.
Well, that's a bit of a stretch, don't you think?

For someone that has such clear disdain for the content that I put out, you sure do consume a lot of it.

I've never been able to pinpoint why you hate what I do so much, but I believe it's because you don't understand it. At this point, I don't even care anymore.
By Lando
20846 members.......half would be 10423. I think it was a good guess. My problem is....

I am not sure if it is you or it is the entire situation of it all.

And what’s not to get?

https://www.anglingtrade.com/2021/04/06 ... hrough-it/

I am selling stickers to get a boat.
Now I am getting stickers with my name.
Now it is my new name.
Now I want to make a video where you poopfish.
No? Oh well.....I will do it anyway.
Pay money to watch me swear.
Buy a dry/dropper fly box with my logo on it.
You be you.....sell out. I don't fucking care. But you used to fish just to fish. Now, it seems like a camera and script follow you wherever you go. That seems like a bit of pressure to live up to......but as long as you can sleep at night.
By fishskibum
im the every day funtional stoner aging mountain hippie one
got a gram and wanna ski or fish
ill be there but it ussually takes me longer than an instant

and so on and so on
By fishskibum
thats a pretty good article
i gotta laugh though
“The other day I was sent a link to a new page and there was this pic of me,” says Shyanne. “But instead of me holding that nice brown I remembered, the fish had been photoshopped out so I am now holding something phallic painted like a brown trout. There are all these other nasty things I don’t even really want to talk about.” The post was soon removed but the damage done.
#raffadickpicher
walk away from the screen go fishin damaged snowflake
its not that hard
find your reward in the "doing of the thing"
or deal with the consequences of the "selling of the thing"
By Heero[CntRmbrPwd]
I tried to be an influencer once. All I wanted was enough recognition to get a pro deal on a Loop checkered wading jacket or Scott fly rod (shameless plugs for my blog), but I never was able to be taken seriously by the industry, probably on account of my repulsive looks and unlikeable personality. I wish I was bornt charming and attractive. Le sigh.
Friday Cheer Through Pics

GOPR4949 copy.jpg

Some original artwork I have picked up in the past[…]

2022 Smalljaw Swap

My tying skills may be questionable, but fuck it, […]

The return of Stolen Hours

#10 Gas $3.07 28 degrees sunny https://youtu.be/[…]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine