All threads that bitch about new, existing, or old members will be posted/relocated here. Keep this shit off the General forum, because no one wants (or cares) to hear your opinions. Now go back to the other forums and post something worthy of reading.
By austrotard
pffft... jacinta hee haw ardern wasn't even there.
By RFA
Well boys, I hit one year without a drop of alcohol January 3rd. No AA, no coins, no fucking therapists, no falling off the wagon - just made the decision and stuck with it.Also no preaching nor 'holier than thou' attitude, just me stopping, nothing else. I don't give a shit if people drink, that's their decision. Drinking around me and having booze in the house never was a temptation. Not bragging (well, maybe a little), I just stopped, and don't plan on starting ever again, but will never say never, that is just too much to wrap my head around, the finality of "never".

Tony Alva said it best: "You get to a certain point, and you realize that you're the only one left partying hard"

It was time to grow up.
By austrotard
I quit smoking again mebbe five years ago but I didn't write down the date. rub my belly.

I couldn't smoke in moderation.
had fuck all to do with my growth.

:cool
By RFA
Good for you, Poof.

The only reason I know the date is because I drank off the hangover from New Years Eve in 2021, and New Years' resolutions are gay.
By Lando
Over or under on two more years?
By Lando
The Low Country report has me feeling the need to confess.

I hate fried chicken.

Seriously.

I have had it for so many fucking guide lunches that I swear I will never eat it again

It gives me the shits and I would much rather have a chicken salad sandwich over fried chicken......any day of the week.

I feel better getting that off my chest.
By RFA
It's good in moderation. I prefer a good hoagie, as you don't get all greasy(like a goddamn EYE-talian) eating it.
By CC Riebeeck
Lando wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 10:23 am The Low Country report has me feeling the need to confess.

I hate fried chicken.

Seriously.

I have had it for so many fucking guide lunches that I swear I will never eat it again

It gives me the shits and I would much rather have a chicken salad sandwich over fried chicken......any day of the week.

I feel better getting that off my chest.
There’s much about teh suk that, you know, just sucks...
IPA included...

As for Tranny’s biltong...those fukkos who know...

cc
By Mr. Don
This is in my possession. Not mine. I'm thinking about stealing it.
DSC_0018.JPG
DSC_0018.JPG (168.4 KiB) Viewed 219 times

A4E259A0-3434-403F-8591-3B8E6C6FAAB7.jpeg 48B8[…]

Cracked Windshield Chronicles

https://youtu.be/fIiTZ-dcTIU In recognition of Me[…]

The return of Stolen Hours

#62  70s Gas $4.29 Back to home waters. I ne[…]

Awesomeness bump

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine