kind of self-explanatory, right? We seem to have some impressive thread-wrappers that lurk around this board. let's try to keep your "first booger" posts at a minimum.
By Trout Nasty
As most of us mid-western anglers are currently slaves of winter, Ive been experimenting with new muskie flies. Trying to come up with the the most gaudy, yet attractive muskie fly for the upcoming season. My current flies are copies of the "hang time" by musky great Afton Angler, and 10" EP flies I tie. Looking to Broaden my tying styles so lets see some of your work.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us.
Attachments:
muskie fly roatate.jpg
muskie fly roatate.jpg (34.01 KiB) Viewed 2923 times
Last edited by Trout Nasty on Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.
By vaku
try posting some pix. you can't start a thread like this without posting any pix.

seriously. try raising the bar some.

btw - I got no musky flies to show you.
By Carolina_Fly
Don't know if these ever got fished at the bake (anyone know?) but here's what I got ...

- Thomas
By Carolina_Fly
And another one ...

By jhnnythndr
You can't sneak in buddy. We are watching. Now gtfo
By jhnnythndr
Get the fuck out of here man. You suck. Do a damn intro upstairs blah blah blah. For the fuck of hell it's fucking disrespectful is all. You want to be a contributing member? Then show us who you are. You wanna lurk? Then shut up and do it.

Hot Creek... Needs more cosplay...

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Dessie Paul’s Mayfly https://live.stat[…]

Impeachment pool

teflon don, teflon shawn. I give a fuck. where's […]

Thanks, Honyuker! Now, about that addy? And where[…]

Subsribe to The Drake Magazine