All threads that bitch about new, existing, or old members will be posted/relocated here. Keep this shit off the General forum, because no one wants (or cares) to hear your opinions. Now go back to the other forums and post something worthy of reading.
who(m)ever gave us 'six months in scotland' by sylvester nemes, it was somewhat enjoyable albeit factual to everything 1995. cheers.

I read a book and drink a pint whilst she runs around 'four hundred square feet where it's legal to kill a man!'

just like this :coffee

'cept it's freo paley aley piss.
you(')r(e) welcome...

edits: I think I gave it to SLSS first, you've sloppy seconds :smile
When you become instafamous, is it a requirement that you take videos of yourself opening up care-packages of other instafamous’s stickies?

Which brings me to a more important question- Where in the hell are these guys putting all these stickies?

“The death of fly fishing as we knew it, a story told by one influential sticky at a time” - G et all, 2012
mitch aka 2 fish wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 11:04 am P2081604.jpg
If one keeps peeling I bet they’d all be in chronological order too.

You also forgot to post vids of you opening every one. “Thanks brah!!” Or more like “Well fuck me running, this cunt just posted me some stickies and wonga, glad I opened it before the bishes get home”

Hope everyone is looking forward to IG Horowitz re[…]

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Muddled Denson Autumn Ordie https://live.sta[…]

KP got a good dig in. When I'm the guy who ge[…]

come hell or high water tr

Good year SFB. FYI, he's FSB over here, the[…]

Subsribe to The Drake Magazine