Got something to sell? Need a job? Post your for sale ads and resumes here. IMPORTANT: this forum for non-professional posts. If you are a professional organization and would like to post your ad here, please contact us at info@drakemag.com.
By Transylwader
Forkin' bastages! Nice form there BM, Chicken hat n all.

I once ate oysters direkatilly off a dock piling on the ICW in Wrightsville and thought I was gonna die. A bottie of Texas Pete has since remained in the cubby of my chariot as a reminder to never eat oysters unless they are purchased from a seafood market or restaurant, regardless of the month with or without FU in it. :gun
By Hogleg
Real good boys.

I subscribe to the Juner philosophy as well. You eat 'em when you can get 'em.
By B.M. Barrelcooker
Hogleg wrote:Real good boys.

Does that go for mountain oysters too?

Just askin
By Hogleg
B.M. Barrelcooker wrote:
Hogleg wrote:Real good boys.

Does that go for mountain oysters too?

Just askin
Well I don't eat those raw so I reckon it don't matter much.
By flybug.pa.
once ate oysters direkatilly off a dock piling on the ICW in Wrightsville and thought I was gonna die. A bottie of Texas Pete has since remained in the cubby of my chariot as a reminder to never eat oysters unless they are purchased from a seafood market or restaurant, regardless of the month with or without FU in it. :gun

dude, those would have been barnacles or most probably mussels as they grow on pilings. they are filter feeders, meaning they injest all the 2 stroke motor exhaust they can get ahold of. oysters are found in a mud type bottom not around pilings so muchand need cleaner water to survive. i am glad you survived thou, been there .
By Palometa
that's a bullish trip BM. Nice work. We need to hook up...summer is slowing some for me. Then is stick and string season. Let's talk
By Woolybug25
FredA wrote:Good stuff B. Never been down that way. From everything I see in this place I'm missin out. :cool
You're wet wading into trophy muskies... and you're missing out on something? Ha.

perhaps we need to revisit the paparazzi thread...

Winter steelhead fly swap 2019

but that's the fun part about this place

So I got to tinkering the other day... and calcu[…]

unlimited dead sh*t for Kyner thread

pits are nasty, especially that one. "they'r[…]

Subsribe to The Drake Magazine