Mitzi 15

Got something to sell? Need a job? Post your for sale ads and resumes here. IMPORTANT: this forum for non-professional posts. If you are a professional organization and would like to post your ad here, please contact us at info@drakemag.com.
floodtide

Mitzi 15

Post by floodtide » Sat Jun 16, 2007 10:33 pm

It's a long shot on this board, but it's worth a shot.2002 Mitzi 15
n *Nissan/Tohatsu 40--professionally maintained with all records, flushed after each use, both standard & spin-on fuel filter; runs like a scalded dog and is the best outboard I've ever been around, no contest.*Minnkota Riptide rear-mount trolling motor*Birdsall removable trolling motor mount*Dual Pro AGM battery*Dual Pro on-board battery charger*Trailer with new posi-lube hubs, axle, & leaf springs--significant refurbishing in Fall 2006*Includes a ton of mojo--I've had this boat since February 2004, and since then she has: ran the Panhandle beaches for Spanish & blacktips and ran Venice beach for tarpon; been in the St. Johns for shad, in the Ochlochnee for stripers, in Toho for bass, and in Conway for carp; fished docklights in Stuart and Snook Alley, and jumped tarpon in Homosassa; caught reds in the Big Bend and the Mosquito Lagoon, and snook in the South IRL. If this boat could tell stories...as Hunter S. might say, she's "trod the firma."*Boat will do 35 with just me and a light load; 33 with two dudes, a full gas tank, a cooler, a trolling motor, an extra battery, and fishing gear.*Boat is in flawless operating condition and is extremely clean and well-kept.$8900.00. Shoot me a PM if interested, or email me at ch02e@fsu.edu. The boat is in South Orlando and can be test-driven on Lake Conway most evenings.I will be sad to see it go. Image Image Image ImageBirdsall removable trolling motor mount:
Image Image

<small>[ June 17, 2007, 09:37 PM: Message edited by: floodtide ]</small>
"Three generations of imbeciles are enough."

-O.W.H.